Based in London (temporarily working from home) Applicants need to be based in London.
What’s the role?
As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact with our clients. This includes:
- Translating client requirements for digital experiences into clear and complete specifications ready for our developers.
- Understanding and communicating deadlines and priorities between Amigo and our clients.
- Building strong relationships with our clients, founded on mutual trust and respect.
- Identifying opportunities to extend our client relationships to new people and new digital experiences.
- Deal with queries and issues from clients with quiet competence.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London.
You have an eye for spotting new opportunities and a talent for building customer relationships. You are highly organised, good at multitasking, calm under pressure, and good at working to deadlines.
You will be involved in projects from concept to completion. You will work closely with other members of the Account Management Team and with our Delivery Team. You will communicate directly with our Clients to establish their requirements, throughout the design and implementation of their new experiences, and in the reporting of our findings and insights.
- Quarterly performance-linked bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Enhanced Maternity package
- Enhanced Paternity package
- Share Options scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Rent deposit loan scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Technology hardware purchase scheme
- Free fruit and Nespresso in the office
- Company pension scheme
- Conference tickets
- Burrito Friday (when back in the office)
We are interested in your characteristics and not just your skills and experience.
These are the key characteristics we apply to everything we do. You will possess these characteristics too:
- Thoughtfulness at start
- Communication, helpfulness & openness
- Quality & precision throughout
- Organisation & structure throughout
- Learning & sharing knowledge
For this specific role, we are looking for someone who:
- Is digitally savvy
- Is able to communicate clearly in writing and in speaking
- Has good numerical skills
- Has an organised and systematic approach, complemented by creative flair
- Pays close attention to detail
- Believes in excellent customer service
- Wants to be part of a fast-growing start-up with big ambitions
It would be great (but not essential) if you have knowledge of web and design technologies like:
- Creative design, layout and UX
- HTML and CSS
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign, Figma, etc.
- Google Analytics